Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lynsi Theurer: This one is for you!

Okay, nobody else is going to get this, and hopefully Lynsi remembers even. Lynsi, I tried to put the video on this post and it didn't work. And actually, the video isn't even what you need to watch. Here are some steps for you:
1. Go to the bottom of this page and pause the music that is playing already.
2. Now, on the right hand side of my page there is a video called Johnny Mathis that will play at the top of the page when you click on it.
3. Put down your spaghetti, listen and know that I miss you!

Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

Of course I remember! That's "our song", and don't worry I didn't choke when I heard it! Oh I love that memory with you! Thanks for sharing. Your Thanksgiving dinner looks AMAZING!! I am so impressed! I have never actually sat at a table with the turkey not all cut up. I've always wanted to though. Maybe we'll have to come to your house next year! Congrats on your first makings of Thanksgiving, Michael is a lucky man! Mikey looks like he is the happiest baby in the world! What a doll!