Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Posted by Creel Family at 1:18 PM
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Andrea had this on her blog, so of course, I tried it. The results were a bit surprising...
Posted by Creel Family at 3:04 PM
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Posted by Creel Family at 4:43 PM
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
He brushes his teeth when he wakes up.
Gets into everything he's not supposed to. We already moved our dvd's and are thinking about rearranging our bookshelf.
He plays with daddy when he gets home.
Wrestles himself out of mommy's arms ALL DAY LONG!
He loves this toy...it's pretty cool to see how much he's learned in his short little life
(For some reason it came up fuzzy and green on part of it...it works though)
(Pause my music :-))
Oh yeah, my friend Tiffany is pregnant! Congrats, Dansies!
Posted by Creel Family at 6:24 PM
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Posted by Creel Family at 1:29 PM
Posted by Creel Family at 12:57 PM
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Take the Quiz here!
You Are...Elizabeth Bennet!
You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.
Posted by Creel Family at 12:39 PM
Saturday, February 9, 2008
I was tagged by two people with basically the same tag, but I combined the two to make it a little different.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Clean the kitchen and bathroom floors
2. Go to bank
3. Go to post office
4. Go grocery shopping
5. Hang out with my husband
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Apples and Cheezits
2. Hummus (on pretty much everything)
4 . Chips and salsa
5. Bananas (only if they are perfectly between green and brown)
5 Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago:
1. Thinking I was cool at the South Cache Freshman Center
2. Traveling to Colorado with my dad for a Hanson concert (yep, Hanson)
3. Spending my summers laying out on the deck and eating popsicles
4. Learning how to snow ski
5. Probably annoying somebody...
5 Things I'll Do When I Strike It Rich:
1. Buy a house
2. Buy myself a car
3. Buy our parents a house
4. Buy a lot of shoes
4. Save the rest to retire early : )
5 Places I've Lived:
1. Edmonton, Alberta Canada
2. Bakersfield, California
3. Providence, Utah
4. Lancaster, California
5. Mesa, Arizona
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Wendy's employee (I'm not kidding)
2. Village Inn
3. Firehouse Pizzeria (for about 3 years!)
4. Online Magazine Editor/Writer
5. Ninth Grade English Teacher
5 Bad Habits/Qualities:
1. I've recently started biting my nails (I'm not just copying Ashley)
2. I forget everything unless I write it down
3. I'm getting addicted to blogging (Sorry again, Ashley : )
4. I'm really hard on myself about pretty much everything
5. Since I'm home all day alone with Mikey, there's no one to tell me how loud I've gotten (except our neighbors who recently told me they hear me singing to Mikey all day...oops)
5 Memories With My Family:
1. Going on trips to Canada and asking my mom if it was time for one of our treats and watching my dad talk out of the side of his mouth (inside joke)
2. Christmas Eve...the junk food, the pj's, the movies...you know the drill
3. Going backpacking in the Wind Rivers with my dad, Andrea and Tracy Brandt (D'Addabbo)
4. Playing the rhino game in the basement with my siblings
5. Camping and having my dad freak out about bears and rabid squirrels
5 Things People May Not Know About Me:
1. I hate emptying the dishwasher, dishes are fine, but putting them away is horrible for me
2. I still watch the disney channel sometimes (probably more than normal)
3. I would love to take Rachael Ray's job, even though I don't cook often, someday I'd like to. Maybe I'll add that to my list of what I'll do when I strike it rich...
4. I started going on this website, imdb.com, and now I can't stop imdb'ing actors to see what other movies they've been in.
5. I seem quiet, but I'm pretty open and you pretty much know everything about me, that's why I don't have a fifth one.
I tag: Andrea Over, Emmy Daines, Veronica Bernard, Connie Burton, Ashley Heaps
Posted by Creel Family at 8:30 AM
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Posted by Creel Family at 11:21 AM