Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas In Cali

Wow! I am really late in posting because I couldn't figure out which pictures to put on here. What follows is the result of my indecisiveness. I put all my favorite pictures on here. The pictures are in no particular order and really random, but I've already been on the blogger for an hour and I am ready to be done. We had a really great Christmas. We went to California to be with Michael's family. We got to see my sister and her husband and adorable daughter as well. I am kicking myself over the fact that we didn't get any pictures of our kids together. We both are spacy camera owners. If you want to see her beautiful family, visit her blog. We got to spend time with family and friends, eating In and Out and Alice's hot wings, and it was a really nice trip. Thanks everyone for your hospitality! My parents got us a video camera for Christmas so expect a lot more videos this year! Thanks Turley's!
Our little family

My beautiful son


Mikey and his cousin Bradley. They had so much fun together!

Mikey is growing up so fast! He looks really old in this picture.

Mikey and daddy after presents.

Mikey only wanted to look in the mirror...at least he looks good on Christmas morning ; )
Mikey is eating a present

Mikey in his santa pajamas and hat
Standing up but not wanting to

Maybe he's sad Christmas is over?

He is eating applesauce...he loves that stuff!

My best present this year!

Mikey got a snow hat and mittens to keep him warm this winter.

Mikey is opening his Christmas pajamas...

Mikey in his Christmas pajamas...


Mikey opening his stocking...he's my little piggy (the slippers)

Mikey got a car seat for Christmas but it was probably more for mommy and daddy because all he wanted to do was sit on it...

and eat it...

More pics of Mikey opening presents...

And more....

and more...(he got GO DOG GO! from the grandparents...I love that book!)

Here's the test on whether we can use our camers...hope everyone had the best holidays ever!

0 comments: