Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Anniversary Date

Michael surpised me with a day off from work and a date. His cousin watched Mikey for a couple hours and we went miniature golfing, played air-hockey and ate at delicious IN-N-OUT. It was such a nice date and an even better day to spend it as a family.
Our first time eating at the IN-N-OUT in Arizona. It didn't disappoint.
If you are ever in Mesa, this place is so fun. There are a ton more things to do than miniature golf too.
This is me golfing horribly, I lost by 9 points.

This is Michael golfing well, I had no doubt he would win.
There wasn't a lot of people around to take our picture since it was the middle of the work day but we did manage to find an elderly man as asked him for the favor. He looked like he was trying to say no, so we asked him if we should ask someone else. He said, "I really wish you would" and then walked away. There wasn't anyone else so here are the results of our amazing picture taking abilities. What a funny man!
Not enough Michael...

Not enough Tara....
Good enough I guess. Sorry about the big cheesy shot. That's us...happily married for two years and planning on forever!






3 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

How fun! All those things you did just remind of dating...and that was ALWAYS a good time! Except of course when it didn't work out...

Ashley said...

I'm glad you got out and had a gret day. Good for Michael getting the day off. That's so fun! I swear I've been to that mini golf course in AZ, and had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Oh, looks like you guys had fun!