Sunday, March 23, 2008

Credit Card Commercial

So, I know this may sound weird, or corny, depending on who you are, but sometimes I feel like I live in one of those credit card commercials. You know the ones where they say: doing laundry once a week: $20. Washing your car: $10. Eating dinner: $15. Friendship: Priceless. We have come across some very good friends here in Mesa and we feel very blessed. They help us in our lack of acceptable laundry facilities and come at a moments notice to give a blessing to our son who is puking and has a fever of 102. We definitely get way more out of this friendship and REALLY appreciate them. You know who you are, thanks and we owe you big time!

6 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

I'm so glad you are being taken care of so well by great people! Is Mikey doing okay now?

Theurer Clan said...

I'm so glad you are being taken care of so well by great people! Is Mikey doing okay now?

Brandt Family said...

Tara, Mikey is so adorable! I am so happy that you guys are doing well and are enjoying the warmth in Mesa (my hometown)! Let me know if you come across any of those crazy D'Addabbo's! I'll be setting up our blog soon...stay tuned...
~Tracy~

Monson Family Fitness said...

I love your new background! I just did one of my friends blog with the same paper! So cute! Isn't it awesome to have such good friends!

Tiffany said...

you're so nice!

Tiffany said...

you're so nice!