Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I had the blessing of getting the best parents in the world. Today I just have to say how much I love my dad. He is such a good example to his family and I thank Heavenly Father for him every day. Try and relax today, dad! We love you!


Michael's dad is awesome too. He is so nice and funny and generous. He works so hard and doesn't take any time to himself. You better relax today, too!


Michael is a better father than I could've hoped for. Mikey just loves him and it's fun to see. He runs to him when he gets home from work and if Mikey and I wake up before Michael, Mikey bangs on the bedroom door until Michael lets him in. He just can't get enough of his daddy! Happy Father's Day, Michael, we love you!





5 comments:

Ashley said...

Lots of fun nice men in your life. I hope they all have a good days, I love all the baby pictures, so sweet!

Kiley said...

Isn't it wonderful to see your kids with your husbands - I love watching them interact! They are such good fathers!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Tara!! I posted it last night, but then today is my first appointment and I'm 12 weeks, so I thought I better go to my appointment to see if everything is ok before I really posted it!!!! I was wondering if it would come up on google reader!!!! So yes I am!! Thank you for the congrats!! I love your father's day post too!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Tara!! I posted it last night, but then today is my first appointment and I'm 12 weeks, so I thought I better go to my appointment to see if everything is ok before I really posted it!!!! I was wondering if it would come up on google reader!!!! So yes I am!! Thank you for the congrats!! I love your father's day post too!

Theurer Clan said...

Yay for daddies! How is your dad? I miss talking with him.