Friday, July 18, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I know I promised pictures of my parents when they visited from Utah, so here's the post. Turns out, I took a lot of video and only a couple pictures...none of which really turned out. It really was a fun trip though, and I've learned my lesson and will take better pictures next visit. One thing we always do during a visit with my mom is a craft. Those of you who know her know that she is one of the most creative people on the planet. I can't compare to anything she does, but she does bring out the crafty side in me. We made birthday books so you can list the birthdays of the people you know. It was a fun project. Thanks, mom!


3 comments:

Kelsie said...

haha i do that all the time with the camera... but video's are still good.

Monson Family Fitness said...

That's a really good idea! I used to be so good at remembering EVERYONE'S birthdays, but now my memory is slipping! So I should do something like that!

Theurer Clan said...

I need your mom to visit me sometime. I haven't done a craft in forever! What a fun idea you did, it totally turned out soooo cute too! I promise I will call you as soon as my brain comes back and I remember what I need to do each day. The other day I said, "I don't know which turtle I look like." There that helps you to know what a crazy person I am right now. Please forgive me and call again if you can. I miss you!