Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Information

It seems all my posts start with the word random lately. But, that is the pattern of my life. Here are a bunch of pictures of what's been going on the last little while. We moved into our house on the 18th of October. I have wanted to put pictures on for a while, but it's a work in progress. Here are a few pictures for those curious minds to hold you over. We still have a lot to do.
This is one side of our kitchen....(still haven't taken down the ugly curtains because they are hiding the ugly blinds we still need to replace : ) )

This is the other side....

This is looking into the kitchen from the front room.....

This is one corner of the front/living room....

This is an attempt to photograph our master bathroom from our bedroom, the light was horrible...

This is part of our master bedroom....

That's it with house pictures, for now....
This is what Mikey was doing while I was making dinner the other day. I heard a lot of noise and then nothing. When I looked around and didn't see him, I heard him giggling from the cupboard. He is really into climbing into, on top of, and over things. Including his parents....


This is just a cute picture of Mikey and his daddy. Mikey is in a daddy phase right now. Well, maybe not a phase because it probably won't go away. He has an internal clock that tells him when Michael is coming home and he drags me to the garage to wait for him. Then he runs around and screams "daddy!" for hours. I have video of it, but it was taking entirely too long to upload, so use your imagination.

Mikey is also in the line everything up phase and has been for over a month now.



If you made it to the end of this incredibly long post you will now find out a big surprise. We are expecting again. Yep, the baby is just a little blob, I'm only eight weeks along. The doctor confirmed it today though. I'm due June 25th. I'm pretty excited and pretty scared. And pretty much already in love with my little spot.


23 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations! That's Awesome!

Nicole and Abe said...

I already knew you were pregnant, but congrats again! It is fun to see pictures of your house. It looks huge! I can't believe you guys got such a good deal on it.

Esther said...

Hey! Congratulations on the baby! You are right about being due around the same time. We have the same due date! haha I love your house, it looks beautiful! Well congrats again!

Kelsie said...

yea congrats to you guys... that will be so fun... and congrats on the house... i love it..

Dominoe said...

Congratulations! So exciting for you guys! And I love your home too - looks like you'll have plenty of room for 2 little ones to run around. :)

Monson Family Fitness said...

CONGRATS...i sorta already heard...but I've been waiting for you to post! That will be fun!

Jenny said...

Yea, how exciting about the new baby :) Love the new house as well!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. And I am glad you are in your new house, that is such a relief to be moved in.

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

congrats on the house and the baby!!!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Hi Tara....it's Tara! I found your blog via another blog. You guys have a house!!! Congratulations! I bet it feels great and congratulations on the new coming addition!! That is awsome!!! Take care!

Janet Hardy said...

We are very happy for you! Brothers and sisters are an important part of learning how to annoy someone!

Sis. Hardy

Kiley said...

Hooray! Congratulations on the baby! You do have a cute little spot :)!

I love your house - it looks like a wonderful home!

And Mikey is cute . . . I love that he loves his Dad so much. My little boy is exactly the same way!

Meg said...

Congrats - that is so exciting that you are having another baby...it's great that Mikey and this baby will be fairly close in age, they'll be good friends! I'm so happy for you :)

Bright Beginnings said...

oh my goodness! Congrats on the house and the baby! Your house looks amazing. I hope you are feeling not too sick with this pregnancy. Take care of yourself:)

Andrew & Kristin said...

Tara!
What? That is awesome! I am so excited for you. I love you new house. Isn't it so much fun. I am glad you are doing so well. You need to talk to Amy Winward if you haven't yet. We miss you a lot everyday! Mikey is so cute and so big can you believe it!

Mindy said...

How exciting, congrats Tara! And the new place looks great.

Liz said...

Congrats! On the house and the baby. I'm especially excited for you because... let's just say I know what it feels like to be 8 weeks pregnant - right now.

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

YEAH! How exciting for #2! Are you guys going to find out what you're having? Congrats! Your new place looks great too! You'll have to keep us posted with cute belly pics! Take care! Keep in touch!
♥ Lacy

Cayli said...

Congrats on the new baby and house. You are a super busy mommy. Your house looks awesome.
Kai

Heaps said...

How fun. I wish we were at the point we were in a house and another baby on the way. I'm jealous! Congrats!

AAErickson said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! That's so exciting!! Your new house is beautiful!! BTW...we had our baby girl!! I've been tired so I haven't posted anything yet, but I'll put up some pictures soon!

Raegan said...

How exciting! Our babies will be close in age... to bad we can't get 'em together to play! I love the picture of Mikey in the cabinet! So stinking cute. Also, I don't know when the line up phase goes away, Jack is three and still does it!

Dominoe said...

I went private - send me an email so I can send you an invite - dadomcha@gmail.com