Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Little Sugar Cookie

I went to my sister's house yesterday so the kids could decorate Christmas sugar cookies. We knew they wouldn't do too well, but we decided to give it a try anyway. Mikey started out pretty good and then the both of them just ate whatever they could get their hands on.
It's been so fun living so close to Andrea. Mikey and Lizzie love each other so much and they get so excited to see each other. We have some good times.



The finished product. Even with my help, they didn't turn out so well. At least they taste good!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh the look good. Besides looks don't matter it just matters what they taste like:-) Hope the blanket weaning goes better. Since we cut Thomas' he hardly recognizes it as his own. So sad.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

TARA! I had no idea you were pregnant!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I am so glad I got to see you! You look amazing and Mikey is a ADORABL! I hope you had a great thanksgiving and can't tell you how fun it was to see you!

Raegan said...

There is something I love about kids and cookies! I love how excited they get about 'em and when they get to decorate them, forget it! They go into a state of bliss!

Theurer Clan said...

The cookies look great! Those kiddos are so stinkin' cute! How fun to get to be together so much as cousins. That's so awesome! Thanks again for letting us steal a minute of your time. I wish we could have really sat down and talked. Maybe next time. It was just so great to see you and meet your darling Mikey!