Monday, March 16, 2009

Painting and Dog Training

My family visited for a week and I'm getting together some pictures to post. Until then, here's a couple pictures of what else we're doing.

Painting our house...




And training our puppy.



The painting is going well, but the training is harder than we thought. If anybody has any advice on commands or anything, please let us know. She's doing well with potty training and sitting, but she jumps up on people a lot and is regressing on her walking with a leash skills.
Like I said, another post to follow as soon as I can : )

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wish I could help, but I am working on potty training a toddler so no suggestions. Love your anniversary. So much fun. Glad you got away. Hope you're feeling well, and have fun with your family. The paint looks good.

AAErickson said...

A guy I used to work for said his favorite command is "go to bed." He uses it as a time out.

Bright Beginnings said...

So I actually have tons of techniques of training a puppy because we took our puppy to classes. I will have to write you an email because it would a really long comment.

Bright Beginnings said...

When we took our puppy to classes, we picked up a few good training tips. I will have a to email you because it would a really long comment.