Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Graduation!

My most wonderful husband ever graduated with his bachelors yesterday. I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard to balance school, work and family and has succeeded. Even though he only gets a short break until his Masters, it is much deserved. Love you, honey!

The hot grad, if I do say so myself



Another failed attempt at a family picture. Mikey didn't behave to say the least

I'm proud of my man!

Michaels family came to support him. Yes, he has five sisters.

My littlest man...heartbreaker

My slightly bigger little man, refusing to leave his cousins stroller

This is probably my absolute newest favorite picture ever!

Here's video of Michaels walk for the family that couldn't make it.
Michael is so grateful for everyone's support to help this happen. We owe everyone a lot and we've been blessed. Congrats, Michael!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Michael! What an accomplishment.

And those are great pics. What a nice one of the whole family!!! That's great everyone could be there to celebrate with you.

AAErickson said...

That's awesome!! I didn't realize that he was that close. Congrats...and good luck with his Masters!