Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jingle Bell and Elf Run

Our family decided to participate in the local Jingle Bell 5K and 1K Elf Run this year. I only started running three weeks before, so it was harder than I thought, but I didn't walk once and I will definitely beat my time next year. Mikey even ran his little half mile race without walking. It was a fun day.


Mikey got to meet Santa. Probably his only time this year...can't you tell how happy he was?


Michael and I before we ran...


After the race....

Mikey at the starting line. He was definitely the youngest one there.

Starting line again

Video of the starting line (Can you tell I'm proud of him? ha ha)




About 3/4 of the way through the race

The finish line

Happy little elf

Happy little family

1 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so cute! Way to go! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!