Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Visit from the Grandparents

My parents visited from Utah over a week ago and I haven't blogged about it because I have a seriously bad habit. If there is something picture worthy going on, and other people have their cameras out, something in my brain stops the urge for me to get my camera out and document it myself. I really have three pictures from our house and a few from when we went to the park and that's it. So, once I get the really cute pictures I know my parents have, I'll document this really great trip.
Thanks for coming mom and dad. It was the best! Oh, and the wreath is almost finished.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the cute pics. It's always nice to see family.

Jessica said...

Hey Tara! I just found your blog again thru facebook. You have such a cute family and I can't believe you have two kids now!! I just had a little girl if February, if you want you can check out my new blog at
http://thecrawcrew.blogspot.com/
I hope everything is going great for you guys and we should get together sometime since it looks like we don't live too far from each other now!