Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fun Stuff

The kids have loved going to Apollo Park lately. We go almost weekly. Three playgrounds and ducks. Dream come true for them.






Mikey met ChuckECheese yesterday. To say he was happy would be a HUGE understatement.



We are making purses for Beehives this week and I made mine early just to make sure I could do it. I am in love with it. I even made flip flops to match. It was super easy and fast. Just right for me. I haven't done a craft in so long I forgot how fulfilling it can be. I'm going to try and be more creative now.





4 comments:

Sean and Sierra said...

I love the bag and flip flops! You are very creative!

Ashley said...

Awesome park, and look at how creative you are! Camping looked awesome! I would love staying close to the beach! You have some awesome pictures. The fair is always a highlight for my summer. Looks like the boys had fun in some of the rides there!

La Vita Bella said...

The bag and flip flops look great! Good job. I love the pink and grey together. I've never been to Apollo park, I should go sometime. :)

Meg said...

Looks and sounds like Beck would love that playground too! I'm sad I didn't see your comment until after we got back from our trip...we were in Newport, is that close to you guys? I'm way impressed with your bag and flip flops - makes me want to be more crafty.