Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas and Such

Our friend Sierra took our family pictures this year and I was really happy with them. It was a blustery day but they turned out great.





This one is just funny, and probably only to Twilight fans. Her husband is always making fun of me for looking like a vampire, so she edited this photo to make it look like it. She was joking, but it's one of my favorite ones ; ) It's kind of fun to be a vampire!

My boys are really loving each other lately

We had a ward Christmas party and Santa was there. He's in our ward and he was a really good one too. And, we saw him at church last week and Mikey thinks it's good that Santa goes to church too...

Riley doesn't like Santa so much

My boys loving eachother again. Riley will go anywhere with Mikey if he gets to hold his hand or give him hugs. It's nice.

Riley has been on the nebulizer again, but it's good cuddly photo ops



My little Santas

Sorry for the bad angle, Riley took it himself : )

Mikey decorating our tree


Riley mesmorized


I know it's blurry, but it also looks magical, right?


Riley finally learned to watch ten minutes of tv. And it's only Mickey Mouse, which he calls Hot Dog. I know you shouldn't want your children to watch tv, but Riley is totally not interested and sometimes I want to make dinner in peace, so I'll take the ten minutes : )
He totally sat like this all by himself. He knows how to make himself comfy

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Your family pictures did turn out so well. I guess it's good to take them on a cold day so the kids want to be held, and not run around and play! The vampire shot is awesome! Cute tree too!

La Vita Bella said...

I love your family pictures! They turned out great and you look so beautiful. I love your hair! That's so cute that Riley and Mikey love each other. :)

Sean and Sierra said...

I'm glad you liked them and I'm glad we got some good ones...despite the horrible wind! And I LOVE your "twilight" picture! It was one of my favorites to do! You should totally be in Breaking Dawn! =)

Meg said...

I LOVE the family photos - you all look awesome! And it's so sweet how your boys love each other, doesn't that just make you so happy?! You make a great vampire...have they already started filming Breaking Dawn? You could be one of the witnesses :)

Jessica said...

What a beautiful family pic! I like the vampire one too, you look so pretty in it. And I love your Christmas tree!

megan and darin said...

so i have this kind of bad habit of scrolling through a post and looking at the pictures before i read the captions. when i saw that one of you i thought 'woah. that's so cool it looks like a twilight vampire or something' good to know thats what she was going for. the family pictures are adorable by the way.

Nicole and Abe said...

Love the pictures. Your boys are getting so big! I REALLY wanted to see you in Cali, there was just not enough time for anything really... My mom and dad were there for part of the time, and my grandma and it was a crazy mess. I miss you so much! We need to catch up on the phone soon :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. Your boys have gotten so big so fast. I bet they are lots of fun. I am sure enjoying mine!

Merry Christmas!!!