Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm So Glad When Daddy Stays Home

Michael had two months off with this baby and it was a huge blessing.  It's been a bit of a sacrifice but I would do it a million times over.  Here's a couple of good pics of the guy I've had helping me for the last couple months.



The boys and their daddy played a lot of games including building lego towers.


 Pretty happy!  Michael also refinished an old hutch of his grandmothers that's in the background.  I should take a picture and do a seperate blog post, but we'll see when I get to that!  He also refinished our cabinets in the kitchen. 


He got to spend a lot of time holding baby Tyler and bonding big time.  Also he picked up a new hobbie...reading.  He read the Hunger Games and The Mazerunner series while he was off and is ready to keep reading whatever reccomendations come his way!




All my boys reading in bed





I'm horrible at taking pictures but it was so nice having Michael home and we got to spend a lot of lazy time and get a lot done.  We all miss him now that he's back at work.

0 comments: