Friday, October 12, 2007

First Child Picture Syndrome

If there is such a disease as First Child Picture Syndrome, I definitely have it. I can't take enough pictures of Mikey...and I can't stop sharing them! My next children are going to feel neglected. Here are just some cute pictures of what Mikey and I have been up to these past few days.

Mikey chews on everything, but he loves my red water bottle.

Mikey was so cute in his Adidas warmups...he has big feet just like his daddy!


Mikey just started liking being on his stomach. He can roll over now and I sware he wants to crawl!


We've been letting Mikey practice standing up (with supervision of course). He wants to walk and crawl so bad, he's just not old enough. He is a strong kid, though. He can balance against a table until he gets so excited he jerks backward.

We give him the remote control to focus on so he doesn't pull back. (Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy.)

After all these fun and games, and now that Mommy and Daddy are letting Mikey cry through the night (hardest thing ever!), Mikey gets so exhausted! Here he is on our bed, ready to fall asleep....

Here's a totally different day when he actually did fall asleep. Poor little guy!


So these are the mundane going ons of our lives. We enjoy it though. Mikey is so fun to be around. Thanks for supporting my picture taking addiction. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

You can never take enough pictures of your baby! (I hope that's the case anyway!) How is the sleep problem going? Don't ask me for advice anymore. Tana for the first time in 8 months is now not sleeping through the night. I'm right there with you now! Good luck!

Creel Family said...

You have a very cute family and I know how much love love the blog and all of the work you put into it. Great job sweety!