Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween Memories

Not unlike other mothers, I have been getting ready for Halloween. I've decorated my house and I got Mikey his costume. But I just can't get one thing off my mind. Kissing my handsome husband. You read it right. Two years ago, this Halloween, we shared our first kiss. I knew then that I would spend forever with this Halloween Hottie and I married him four months later. It was the most romantic Halloween of my life. I definitely recommend some Spook Night Smooching! (I love you Sweetie!)


The kissing continues...

Aaah, eternity : )

2 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

Ah, I remember around that time you came to visit me in Santa Maria and told me you thought he was the one! Those pictures are beautiful!

Tiffany said...

love your pics... so cute! i'll try to take your advice on the halloween kisses!