Sunday, October 7, 2007

Week for Firsts


There were a lot of firsts happening for our family this week: Mikey had his first haircut, his first trip to the park, his first time grabbing and eating his toes. Michael and I started our search for our first home. Life is changing every day...and it is great!


Mikey got in the swings even though it was a little big for him....

And even though my finger got in the way, he was adorable and had a good time!

Ya, another bath shot, but it was the only time I could get a picture of him interested in his feet...I think it is so cute when he discovers things!
This is a picture of one of the houses we are interested in. It's a big decision...any advice would help!

And, we'll end it with a cute picture of my boy. I just can't get enough of him and I hope no one viewing this blog feels differently!

1 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

Mikey looks as cute as ever. I totally agree with you that Adeline and Mikey are a cute couple. We will have to get together soon so they can also realize that! I am so jealous you are buying a house! You will have to tell me all about it. That house looks nice!