Monday, November 19, 2007

Shots

Mikey had his shots on Friday. He did really well, actually. He cried for a few minutes but then he didn't remember that anything happened. He was happy as can be. My thought of him being too heavy to carry in his carseat were confirmed. He weighs 15 pounds and 11 ounces and is 27 inches long. I don't know if that's average or not for a five month old, but he's growing fast to me! Typical me, I forgot to ask percentiles at the doctor. I don't know where my brain went...somewhere with my pregnant belly : ) We're getting excited for Thanksgiving. I'm so worried about burning my first turkey that I'm having nightmares. We'll see how it goes in a couple days!

1 comments:

M said...

Tara!
It's so good to hear from you and see that you are doing well.
I'm sure you'll make a delicious turkey! Luckily, that wasn't my assignment this year. I get to bring a fruit salad and a drink (my friends must know I don't cook).
Mikey is darling!