Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's a new year already! We had a great 2007 and look forward to another year together and with all of you! Here are some pics of Mikey and some new tricks he's already learned this year! Happy 2008!

Mikey gets frustrated because he learned how to go to his hands and knees from his bum but then he gets stuck...


still frustrated....


still not going anywhere....


We pacify him with some water...he know how to hold his own bottle!



Here's some cute video of his newest trick. He figured out that he can make a cool noise when we jiggle his chin. (Pause my music at bottom of the blog to hear the video!)

2 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Loved the video! Tara I as looking at old pics and ran into our new years party at your house when we were singing YMCA and MAcho MAN! One of my favorite new years eve parties ever! What was up with my hair back then?! Anyways you always held a good get together!Happy NEw year and hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Nicole and Abe said...

I can't believe that he is almost crawling. He is getting so big, so fast! I hope that we will get to see each other sometime in the near future. I want Adeline and Mikey to play together!