Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Aggie Pride and Sinks

You can tell my family has Aggie Pride because his Auntie Sara got him this USU football jersey...

And his Grampy and Grammy Turley got him this USU basketball jersey. We love them!

The past couple days Mikey has been more bored than ever! He won't play with any of his toys even. Just when I was on the verge of going crazy because I can't occupy my son's attention, he found the bathroom sink. Yep! He loves it. He even learned how to turn the lights off while sitting in the sink. Yesterday I think I spent a total of three hours in the bathroom with him. It was the only thing that made him happy. Today we are taking a break from the sink because he learned how to turn the water on. Any suggestions for a new game are appreciated!

Turning the lights off

Turning the water on (Makes him happy, but not me ;)

Having a good time and bringing blankie along too!


4 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

USU is the best...i think Mikey is so fashion forward! So you just decided to start putting your son in the sink....sounds like a different strategy to keeping him preoccupied! Maybe you should try playing with toys instead!

Ashley said...

That is hillarious! I remember the days of sink sitting. We do baths a lot to occupy his time, and for awhile he loved climbing up and down the stairs. I hated when he would turn the water on himself though. What's wrong with all these toys we get them? GOOD LUCK!

Nicole and Abe said...

That is so funny that he loves the sink! Hopefully he will grow out of it soon :) He is so darling, as usual. Hope all is well with you guys. Go USU!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so cute. Ok, new entertaining idea. We need to get together and let the babies play. Sy would love it too, and he's so good with babies. We could do some toy swapping too. Switch some around for a while and then switch back. I bet they'd love it :-)