Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random Newness

I finally figured out how to make Mikey happy. He gets bored with his toys really fast, and if I let him switch toys as often as he'd like, I end up with a trail of toys throughout the house. So the other day, I put him in with all his toys at once. It was a big hit. He's doing a lot better playing with one at a time as well now, but when he gets out of his crib, his eyes go right to the basket full of toys.

It took a really long time for him to even look at the camera he was enjoying himself so much.

My friend, Tiffany, is really nice and lets me do laundry at her house once a week to save me from the smokey, quarter kind at our apartments. The other day, Mikey decided to repay her by spitting up all over himself and her living room. She graciously let him use some of her own son's clothes and he once again thought he'd thank her, but this time by pooping all over the new clothes. I felt really bad and Mikey thought he was getting a prize because he got a bath in her kitchen sink. Thanks, Tiffany. You are awesome!


We have a baby who drools more than you'd believe. Give him 30 seconds and his shirt is soaked through. On Sunday's, we don't want to spend the whole morning wiping his mouth to save his church clothes, so we usually just let him sit in his diaper. He loves it and would probably prefer it.


It was cold on Sunday though, so Michael suggested putting him in one of my pajama shirts so he wouldn't soak his clothes, but he'd stay warm. The results....hopefully he won't hold this against us someday : )

1 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

What an experience at Tiffany's! Wow! He is the cutest little guy! His little rolls and huge smile! I can't get enough!