Friday, January 18, 2008

Wierd Faces and Fergie

Yes, I know, another post. What can I say, I have a lot of time on my hands. Also, this isn't just an excuse, I do this for the grandparents. Below are a few pictures of what Mikey does when I try and take a good picture of him for grandma Turley. The videos, which are really long and I don't expect everyone to watch them, are of Mikey dancing. Yes, he loves music. Especially "Clumsy" by Fergie. It gets him hopping everytime!
This is what you get when your baby is born in California...

This is his squinty smile that he recently learned how to do. Notice the ever present drool : )


5 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So cute! I was laughing so hard! He's got rythym! He must get it from his mom! I remember you having some good moves! So cute! You look amazing as usual!

Monson Family Fitness said...

I love it when babies dance...it's so cute!

Nicole and Abe said...

Cute little dancing mikey! He is such a gangsta! I got my template from http://matiekay.blogspot.com/. she has some cute templates. love ya!

Theurer Clan said...

That is soo fun! I love the dancing! I don't know about his daddy, but I know his love for music and moves must come from mamma!

Monson Family Fitness said...

Hey so I had a weird epiphany this morning when I got up...i recalled your post about putting Mikey in the sink...i wonder if you could use those baby proof doorknobs and put them on your sink knobs to keep him from turning the water on....i know it's strange that i thought of that today but you should give it a try if he likes being in the sink!