Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Random Catch Up

So, I've been absent from the blogsphere from some time, but I figured I better get it done now because Mikey and I are going to Utah tomorrow for almost a week! We are so excited.
This is family picture from July. It's not my favorite picture, but I love my two guys.


Michael turned 24 on July 31st. Happy Birthday, babe!

I reached a quarter of a century last month. Mikey enjoyed trifle more than I did.

Mikey has rediscovered the ability to eat his feet. It's pretty funny. He watches Baby Beethoven, Incredibles and Finding Nemo and sucks away as he does it.

Cool Dudes!

Mikey is obsessed with looking at pictures of his daddy. He'll walk around the house pointing and saying daddy. He will bring me pictures of Michael all the time too.

Mikey's attempt to dress himself. He looks good in a mini-skirt!

Andrea and I took Elizabeth and Mikey to the mall to play on these toys they have there. They had the time of their lives.




This is Mikey and his cousing Bradley. They play together so well and he saves me on the hard days.


The picture above is actually from our new house. Yup! We took the plunge and bought a house. We close on the 26th and are pretty anxious and excited. I'll post pictures once it's all put together. We got a really good deal and won't have to put a lot of work into it, so that should be soon.

I know this was long, but I'm not promising a shorter post when I get back from Utah. Hope to see some of you while I'm there!


9 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm glad to know you're still there! Congrats on buying a new house, and all the bdays?? You guys have been busy. Have fun in Utah, and can't wait to hear all about it.

Monson Family Fitness said...

I would love to see you while you're up, that would be fun to get together! Awesome that you guys bought a house! That's so exciting...I wish we could find something we loved to buy, but still no luck! Oh well!

Nicole and Abe said...

You BOUGHT a house??!! We need to catch up! Congrats! It is so much better paying a mortgage than rent! It will also be worth it when tax time comes!

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Hey Tara!
Cute new pics! Mikey is so stinkin cute! & Congrats on the new house! How exciting!
Hope all is well with you guys & travel safe to Utah & back.
Keep in touch!
Lacy

Bright Beginnings said...

I was a little worried about you. You just disappeared from the blogging world. Congrats on the house. It is a fun adventure! You better post pics of your new house. Have fun and have a safe trip.

Raegan said...

Finally a new post! Glad to see you're back to blogging. Have fun in Utah! Tell your Mom "Hi" From me! I love her!

Anonymous said...

It has been a while since you've posted. Good to hear things are going well. Congrats on the house.

Mikey and Brad are cute together. Tell Aly to call me
:-)

Will and Joan Turley Family said...

Hi Tara --

Just a note to let you know how fun it was to see you and Mikey at Grandma's 80th birthday party!!! Mikey is such a doll and it was fun to meet in him person!!!

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you as you move into your new home -- what an exciting time!!!

Uncle Will and I sure love you and your family!!!

Love --

Aunt Joan

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

Hooray for buying a house! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see what it looks like.