Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter and Ultrasounds

So, I'm a forgetful mother and didn't take any pictures of Mikey on actual Easter when he was dressed up all nice, but I did get some pictures of him participating in an Easter egg hunt his auntie Sara organized for him on Saturday. He did surprisingly well. He knew just what to do and took home quite the haul. Which Michael and I, of course, appreciated.






We had an ultrasound on Tuesday to check up on our little guy and he's 3 pounds 7 ounces already and still breech, but we have a while for him to turn. I'm a little nervous that he's going to be a giant baby by the time he's ready to come out. They did a 4-D for us and we got a good one of his little, but chubby, face. I think he looks like Mikey. We've gotten mixed opinions. Sorry it's crooked, I scanned it in a hurry.
I can't wait to meet him. We're almost done with the nursery, and we re-did Mikey's room, too, so pictures of that to come whenever we get it finished.

7 comments:

Esther said...

What a cute little guy! Aren't the 4-D ultrasounds fun? It is getting closer :)

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

So Fun! Yeah another boy! They will be best buds! Mikey looks so big. Nathan made a huge haul at Easter too. I can't believe how big they both are.

La Vita Bella said...

How exciting to see your baby like that. When are you due again? I'm glad you got Easter candy. I've been eating way too much of it myself. :)

Nicole said...

Holy cow, he looks like such a big kid now! That is fun you got the 4d ultrasound! miss you!

Ashley said...

That's fun that Mikey got the whole easter egg hunt deal. It's so fun to watch them, and even more fun to eat heir candy. Love the ultrasound pic. I am sure he will flip soon.

Janet Hardy said...

Two miracles, a baby developing in the womb and the technology to see him before he's born, it's amazing. I can't imagine him being cuter than Mikey but they'll be neck in neck. Tell Mike we send our love!

TheBurtons said...

You can always count on Sara ;) Well, I can't believe you're so far along. It is flying by! (I'm sure not for you though) I can't wait to see pics of the nursery!