Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busy August

August has only begun and it's already busy. There is only more craziness to come.

First, a few cute pics of my boys

We went to Utah for my brother's wedding. They are so cute together and it was nice to finally meet her! I didn't take as many pictures as I would've liked because things were so busy, but I got a few good ones.




Alyssa is amazing with my kids and it was nice to get a break...she was worn out when we left, though

We spent the whole wedding day chasing Mikey around. He refused to join the party. He's a little anti-social sometimes.


A couple days before the wedding it worked out that Michael was able to get together with his mission president and mission friends. It was a fun night.


It was nice to get to see grandparents. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of my Duncan grandparents. I wish I would've though because Riley doesn't smile for anyone like he does for my grandma.


I missed my grandma Turley's funeral because I had just had Riley, so we went to see her grave. I missed her a lot over the weekend.

It was a nice trip and good to see family. Congrats Craig and Amanda!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So sweet, I am glad you got a nice little break and some quality family time in. Such cute pictures.

Cayli said...

Looks like you had a great time. Sorry I missed you I figured you would be so busy with the wedding a family and I didn't want to add any extra stress. So hopefully next time when you come up for a more relaxing trip.

Raegan said...

I'm glad you got to go visit the fam. Looks like we just missed eachother. I can't believe Craig is that old. I can't believe Layton is either! He was a handsome groom. Hope all is well. Tell your Mom and Dad Hi!

Meg said...

So, we are renting a house almost right down the street from your parents and one day last week I could have sworn I saw Mikey (I think coming back from the park) with other young kids. How funny! I've switched phones and don't know your number anymore or I would have called...I should have just stopped by your parents' home - I would have loved to see you! Maybe next time :) Glad you had a fun trip.

Theurer Clan said...

Happy b-day last week my dear! I'm so sorry I didn't call you on your special day. I need your number!!! I'm also sorry I've been so jerky lately. I've been sucked into self, self, self and thinking I'm too busy for anyone else. I love ya to pieces and hope all is well. I'm so excited for Craig, and so excited to have internet again after like 3 weeks! You're wonderful!