Monday, September 7, 2009

Loving Life


Life has been pretty good lately. We've been really tired but really happy.


Riley gets smilier everyday. He really is such a good baby. We're just working on that sleep thing....


Mikey is as lively as ever. Always playing and learning new things.


My sister, Andrea, had her baby boy, Bryce, about a week ago. I wanted her to post first or I would've posted sooner. He is handsome with a lot of hair. You can't tell he's a newborn.

Riley looks like a giant baby now.


My mom was here for a few weeks before the baby came helping out and keeping company. It was really nice. Mikey loved having another set of grandparents around.




Weblessed Riley yesterday before my parents went back to Utah. It was nice to spend the day with family and the blessing was beautiful.
Mikey making a mess at our house afterwards



The little man.....




Finally finished the nursery after a four month hiatus...next post will have pictures.

3 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

That is nice you had your family in town for the baby blessing. Miss you! I can't wait to see your *new* little baby. congrats to Andrea!

Raegan said...

How cute are all those boys! It reminds me of our family. We have all boy Grandbabies too! Congratulations to you and Andrea!

Theurer Clan said...

What cuties! Isn't crazy how huge your baby seems when put next to a new born? I love little Bryce, what a sweetheart! Glad you're lovin' life! I heard Backstreet Boys on the radio the other day. Brought back some good Girl's Camp memories!!:)