Friday, October 23, 2009

Crazy Crafty

I'm really not that good at crafts but lately I've been obsessed with trying to make things on my own. I'll need to stop soon because our walls are filling up. It really is fun though and it saves money from buying things lots of times.
I made this birth statistics scrapbook page for Riley and framed it and put it on his wall. I made a page for Mikey, too, but it's still a work in progress.
I made framed fabric initials for both the kids





Pumpkin Ice Block- Need to put lights in it so it glows. Mikey loves this. He's always saying, "Mommy, the punkin winking at me!"


Sewless pumpkin for our centerpiece-still need to add the leaves and things around it
"Be" Sign

I will post pictures of Mikey's room soon. I did the bedskirt and curtains today and am putting up the finishing touches soon.

Craft ideas are always welcome.... : )

1 comments:

Cayli said...

Way Cute! You are so crafty! They all look great.