Friday, October 23, 2009

Work From Home

I don't know if anyone who reads this is looking for opportunities to work from home, but I have a couple options anyway. I love staying home with my kids but I love doing other things, too. I will probably start subbing again once a week or so in January, but I found a couple opportunities for at home work if anyone else is interested.
The first is Demand Studios freelance writing. They pay $15 an article and you can write up to ten a week. I just started with them, so I don't have a strong opinion, but it's working out so far. They pay twice a week through paypal.
The second is through Tutor.com. This link will take you to the application page. I just recieved a tip about this place and have not been hired. I am seriously looking into it though. They are looking for pretty much all subjects and having taught English for two years this looks pretty appealing. I think they pay $10/hour. You tutor online from your home.
Anyway, random, but I thought I'd share.

0 comments: