Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Randomness

Mikey has been shaving with Michael lately. It's just one more thing added to the list of things to do to be just like daddy.





My sister-in-law, Sara, had a surprise thirtieth birthday party. I got ot make the cake. It's not perfect, but I think it's pretty.


Mikey walked around with all the balloons from the whole party. He thought he was pretty cool and going to be like the movie "UP"

Sorry I don't have a picture of my sisnlaw after the whole party...camera idiot...


Mikey and Riley think these bubble heads daddy does are pretty funny





Riley is still not crawling...nine months now...but he found his favorite place to stand up



Mikey has been obsessed with LEGOS lately. He's getting pretty good at building race tracks...with a little help from me

He loves that his cars go really super duper fast


Mikey thinks his brother is HILARIOUS...here's a pic and some video




1 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

First of all your cake LOOKS amazing! It is beautiful and I am impressed! I love all the pics especially the one where Mikey has the shaving cream on his face just like his daddy! That is so sweet! Your boys are so handsome and they are getting so big!