Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

Michael had a half day Friday so we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and pizza. They always love that place!








We do Easter Bunny on Saturday at our house. These are the boys after the Egg Hunt. I took video of the hunt, but no pics. I love Riley's smile when he lets it loose.




The boys have enjoyed the nice weather and our silly swing on the front tree.




Easter morning we walked out our door on the way to church and found Easter Eggs all over our lawn. What a nice surprise!






My boys have a hard time posing for pictures. Our whole family actually matched, but I didn't get a family picture. And, we dyed Easter eggs but Riley was such a handful, I didn't get pictures of that either. We had a great weekend and it was nice to see the boys have fun but also recognize the true meaning of Easter and hear Mikey be so excited that Jesus Lives!


1 comments:

Kate Fredrickson said...

LOVE Riley's smiles!