Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mikey's First Day of Preschool!


Mikey started preschool today and he was so excited because this was something he has been waiting for for a long time!  Picture with daddy before he left.  All morning Riley was saying he was going to preschool too.  



He looks so old here!


Riley adores his brother.  I thought he'd be happy to get some attention but it took him 45 minutes to stop cuddling and saying brother bye bye school miss him :  (


Excited face with his backpack


Picture with proud momma

At the school squinting into the sun. 

I thought he'd want me to stay or something but he was fine just playing and told me to go.  I' m so proud of my big boy and am excited for him to have this preschool experience!

2 comments:

La Vita Bella said...

He's so cute! Such a bittersweet moment, I'm sure. It must have been kind of weird to just have Riley around. These kids are just growing up too fast! :)

Amanda Turley said...

How exciting!! We miss you guys! He looks so cute when he is grinning huge!! I hope you are feeling alright Tara! Can't wait for the new little Creel man to get here!