Monday, November 5, 2007

Tagged


Ya, So I have never responed to being tagged, but for lack of anything else to post, here goes:



Six Things About Me:


1. Of course, I love my husband and my cute baby Mikey. I wouldn't have a life without them and they are my happiness.


2. I hate that noise that people make when they eat bananas. You know, the slimy smacky noise. Sometimes the same noise is heard when people rub their eyes. Ew gross!


3. I love the news. Almost in a creepy way according to my husband. I think Tom Brokaw has the nicest voice and that Brian Williams was hillarious on SNL. I wonder if I'd be this way if it wasn't my major, but I love a good story!


4. I am an advertisers dream. Anytime a commercial comes on for food, even if I just ate, I want to eat it. Good thing I don't...but I want to.


5. I love to read. I wish I could read a book a day and still have time to spend with Mikey. I have a goal to read all the books on Harvard's top 100 list, all the U.S President's biography's, and a bunch of LDS books that would take too long to list, before I die. I'm working on it. If anyone has a good book, send the title my way, you'll make my day!


6. I'm a neat freak. I think my husband rubbed off on me. I make the bed as soon as I get up and I need everything to be in its perfect place. I'm sure this will get harder as Mikey starts to travel around the house, but for now, it works.



Now, I tag: Andrea Over, Nicole Barker, Mindy Wilson, Heather Gramse, Meghan Campbell, and Tiffany Dansie : )


Oh, and here's a cute picture of Mikey...can't resist...



Who's My Cutie Baby?



2 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

I didn't know that about you and bananas. I hope I've never eaten one around you! By the way. I MISS YOU!

Trisha said...

Hi Tara! What a cute little boy you have!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find you:)
We're debating moving to Phoenix next summer (there or Charlotte, NC). So if we go with AZ you'll have to tell me how wonderful it is there, (not about the heat:)
Anyway, glad to have your blog address!!